God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
If God will never leave us, then who are we not to commit to Him? God gave His only son to die on the cross so that we may have eternal life, He made the ultimate sacrifice. As someone who gave their own son to adoption, I can understand part of that. I did it out of love for him, God did it out of love for us!
So with this new year, let us also renew our commitment to God! How can you do that? Glad you asked! There are several ways.
Here are a few:
- Read your Bible and know His word
- Go to church and be part of, not just someone who comes and goes.
- Tell others about Him
- Pray daily
- Meditate on what He wants for your life
I am sure there are more, but that is just off the top of my head. I also set a vision and goals for the year spiritually. Here is mine:
Vision: Grow my spiritual life, grow the blog, and be more active at church
Goals to reach my vision:
1. Write a post a Week.
2. Pray daily
3. Attend church and activities like Lady's day
4. Meet members of the church and remember their names. Not just attend and leave.
5. Read a passage a week from the Bible.
Make your own and see your own life flourish as you grow closer to God and committing your life to Him! He will not leave you and never forsake you when you walk with Him!